The OIG promotes transparency and accountability in city programs and operations. As such, we publish our contracts with outside vendors, copies of OIG credit card statements, and court cases affecting the OIG.
Active OIG Contracts
K16-796 Paula Pendarvis LLC
CEA for BCM Grant
K16-675 Paula Pendarvis LLC
OIG Communications Director
K16-271 Spears Consulting Group
Branding of OIG Office Products
K16-270 Spears Consulting Group
OIG Annual Report
K16-245 C. Harris Companies, Inc.
Diversity and Teambuilding Training
K15-1273 Premium Parking Service, LLC
Employee Parking Spaces
K15-1091 iStorm Research
Cybersecurity Consulting Services
MK15-1020 Ultimate Technical Solutions, Inc.
IT Hardware/Software Setup and Configuration
K15-779 Pan Am Communications
Video and Multimedia Production Services
K15-781 Target Video
Media Monitoring Services
K15-743 LeBlanc Fantaci Villio, LLC
K14-425 Vera Institute of Justice
Consulting Services and Amendments
K11-652 Ultimate Technical Solutions, Inc.
IT Services and Amendments
K07-758 Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
Office Space Lease Agreement and Amendments
For inactive OIG contracts, please visit The Lens.
OIG Credit Card Statements
- August 2016 JP Morgan Statement
- July 2016 JP Morgan Statement
- June 2016 JP Morgan Statement
- May 2016 JP Morgan Statement
- April 2016 JP Morgan Statement
- March 2016 JP Morgan Statement
- February 2016 JP Morgan Statement
- January 2016 JP Morgan Statement
- 2015 JP Morgan Statements
- 2014 JP Morgan Statements
- 2013 JP Morgan Statements
- 2012 JP Morgan Statements
- 2011 JP Morgan Statements
* JP Morgan does not generate statements for periods of inactivity
Below are court opinions that relate to OIG as an institution.